The Joshua Topolsky’s grocery list of what will matter in the next age of media.
- Compelling voices and stories, real and raw talent, new ideas that actually serve or delight an audience, brands that have meaning and ballast; these are things that matter in the next age of media.
- Thinking of your platform as an actual platform, not a delivery method.
- Knowing you’re more than just your words.
- Thinking of your business as a product and storytelling business, not a headline and body-copy business.
- Thinking of your audience as finite and building a sustainable business model around that audience — that’s going to matter.
- Thinking about your 10 year plan and not a billion dollar valuation — that’s going to matter.
Source: Your Media Business Will Not Be Saved by Joshua Topolsky 👾