Uno studio proveniente dall’Inghilterra ha classificato 10 tipi di consumatore di alimenti: dal fondamentalista del bio o dallo scioperato che mangia bene solo dai suoi, fino a quello che mangia bene per 5 giornu sette e poi si strafoga di porcherie nei weekend.
1. Continuous Convenience Eaters: live mostly on frozen or canned foods
- Weekend Junkies: eat healthily through the week but resort to takeaways at weekends
- Sandwich & Soup Students: feel they don’t have the time or money to eat healthily. Put alcohol before food
- Return To Nesters: return home to raid their parents’ fridge … and get their washing done at the same time
- Chaotic Singles: eat takeaways, restaurant or pub food or heat up ready-meals
- Monday Morning Detoxers: in the gym or nibbling a lettuce leaf on Monday but at the pub by Tuesday
- Food Faddists: embrace the latest diet like a religion, are likely to stock up on Atkins-friendly products
- Earth Mothers: limit their children’s intake of sweets and fizzy drinks, tending to cook a roast on Sunday and “proper meals” during the week
- Organic Disciples: healthconscious and anxious about salt, sugar and fat
- Childless Carousers: eat out as much as possible, and buy top-ofthe-range ready-to-cook meals when eating in.
This is London